Monday, October 20, 2008

ObSeSSioN or PerFecTioNisM???

i've notice a thing or two about me all this while....i'm not much of a shopaholic or a fashion-able person....u wun c me in outrageously fashion-able clothes or following any current trend or sum sort.....in fact i'm a fashion idiot....lolx...i just wear wat i think dat matches.....

but!!i hav a thing 4 shoes...lolx....in fact i spent mor
e on shoes den i do on clothes.....which brings me to the topic of this post!!i really love my shoes...n wouldn't think twice on buying any shoes dat i would deem beautiful or worthy in my eyes and even possibly 2 of a kind....



i really love shoes....or preferably....MY shoes!!lolx...n u know wat??i've not even wore this shoe 4 more den 10 times ever since i bought it on the year 2006.....i alwayz hav a feeling of buying 2 things of a kind....liek 2 of the same type of shoes.....as i can actually KEEP 1 of it while i can use the other....i really dunno y would i feel dat way....it's the same wif every other stuff...

luckily it oni happens on practical and 'affordable' items only....no way i could afford buying 2 psp!!or 2 cars.....or 2 hse??no!!i dun beliv dat i'm a white elephant....i put them to good use.....1 4 sight only....the other 4 use only...lolx!!c...they're of use...i'm liek wanting to hav dat item to be perfect while having the pleasure to use them as well without having to damage or dirty or aytin to happen to them.....am i wrong??or just plain silly and stupid??


i love my psp!!brought me lotsa fun time during my free time den having them wasted!!

another thing is food....sumtin i really.....really.........reallyyyy need to keep myself controlled from.....all this years of constant eating has really.....whenever i feel stressed or hav lotsa of things to think about.....i'd eat....eat......eat........and just eat.......despite not feeling hungry.....well...it's fine if it was back in those years....but.....now....i really dun feel young anymore....yeah i think i probably.....mebe...yeah surely has gotten....aizz.....fatter den my previous self......due to the lack of exercise as well....i've become a pig!!

i remember as each time i enter a supermarket or any convenient store i'd grab wateva seems favourable to me.....but now......i'd hav to think twice and tell myself thrice and hold myself 10 times from grabbing dat sinful temptation!!arghhh!!!!which reminds me....i finished a real big box of chocolates just in a week.....which......my bro brought back from langkawi......chocolates.....another sinfulllllll item!!

but they're just....just sooooooooo...............................mum mum!!!in fact half of my pay from each time i worked part'o'time....is spent on food...delicioussssss food....wahahahaha!!self control pls.....pls.......but eating only can drive me to sit down properly n study!!i think it's more of a habit already.....i can't sit still without food.....lolx...dat explains my extensive layer of.....aiz.....

i really need to study......i really hope i hav obsession in studying...at least i wouldn't need to push myself to study.....i hate myself.....well....time to push myself to study again....lolx....i oni finished typing out the assignment 4 the talk on thermo this morning....i'm really wasting lotsa time....work work work!!

for this post i wanna intro Casker-
a one-person project that consists of Lee Juno [이준오] (programming, synths, samples, dsp) with Lee Yung Jin [이융진] (vocals) and Lee Jin Wook [이진욱] (acoustic and electric pianos)*credited over by soompi forums*

i really love the voice of Lee Yung Jin and their music is really soothing and refreshing....
p/s:there's 2 songs dat features casker's vocalist which is in Epik High-One & Epik High-Love Love Love....really worth to check it out...thx and hope ya enjoy!!


Top:The album cover(amazing!)Bottom:Casker 2-member(Lee Yung Jin & Lee Jin Wook)

Casker-Discoid(Live)


Epik High-Love Love Love



No comments: