Wednesday, October 8, 2008

frenz...??

just suddenly thought bout this...so just kinda gonna write a lil on this....had really been thinking over the years....ever since i was in primary skool.....frenz was sooo....frenz??lolx...the bunch i alwayz were wif...we had much fun....much 2getherness....but den it all seems so far away n forgotten.....if i were to meet wif them now....i'm not even sure if they'd actually remember me....n when i look at their current photo....they all seem so familiar to me yet...a stranger to me as well....best frenz when we were young.....but now....just a total stranger.....

secondary school wasn't pretty much dat good either.....well...due to the fact dat my school had only 100+ students from form 1-5...lolx....my tiny class of 24 were quite close....supposedly due to the many ppl......but instead there were pretty much 3 factions....the english,the chinese and the sowish....lolx....the english were alwayz 1 group n had the brains of the class in it while the chinese were not so interested much in studying at dat time and rather much play and the sowish group were alwayz to themselves consisting both wif brains n both wif playfulness too....i find myself in each of this group mixing as situation allows it to be....i was more partly of each.....but yet at the same time not wholely.....we had fun....wif each groups having their particular good stuff.....and they too came wif their particular bad stuff...lolx...summing this all up...i guess it dosen't matter how big or small a place is.....but rather the quality of the people in it....in fact i can say....i've gained a handful of good frenz....though it could easily be counted wif my 2 hands yet....those were precious friends i made.....though i find myself mixing better wif gurls n wif guyz....coz....guyz r pretty much boring while gurls are liek an ever-changing substance everyday...pretty much of my knowledge comes from this sorta observation...lolx...to be wat i am 2day....5 good 'gurl'-frenz and 2 good guy fren....more den good enuf 4 me.....4 1 such as me....

occasionally i'd share some time n sit round wif this frenz of mine during classes....mostly wif the gurls...n den we'd chat off bout lotsa things in the class den during breaks i'd hang off wif the guyz n play basketball......it's really fun thinking back bout those dayz....just chatting n toking...lolx...i think it's 1 of my interest....n den i'd listen to the gurls toking about practically everytin...n there was this once a 'nerd' had sumliek crush on this fren of mine...so we're all liek...lolx....'operation issac sumtin'....n dat guy would alwayz stalk and wait out 4 her to finish class.....n mebe....look at her???so we're just liek alwayz gathering around n thinking liek stuff to get rid of him...lolx...it was just funny leh...looking 4 wayz to help her get our of the school 'safely' as if he was a threat or wat...haha....this fren of mine's who's in the sowish group.....lolx....i constantly tried to get hold reading of 1 of the book in which they wrote stuff in it...being the curious me.....lolx...over the years i've tried 'gaining' their trust to enter this 'organization'....lolx i think dat's how i got close to this good fren of mine....the things they wrote...lolx....unimaginable....school life rocks....

and uni came....every1 set out to their own path....me n the 2 good guy frens of mine.....we constantly went out to yum cha every possible moment we could....lolx.....toking craps n all.....mostly by me...hahaha.....n i love mcd so much dat they needn't bother askin me to where shall we go yc.....coz i'll just say mcd....lolx....or projet where the mcd is.....lolx....well it's a good time.....and we would sumtimes just go up on a hill nearby n den watch the city at nite n just chat away.....life was good.....but i guess...things change as time goes by.....the once three lonesome musketeers has now become 2.....yc time gradually gone down......since he hasn't pretty much time anymore....coz he has a gf already.....so we oni met occasionally...during special or coincidental events...lolx...well it's good 4 him...lolx....and den just mebe half a year later or mebe a lil more...lolx....it became the lonely lonesome musketeer which is me!!coz the other too had a gf already....lolx...n i knew who it was...lolx!!though i caught hold of the news late.....n therefore....i guess the yc times we had was gone....haha....yeah missed it...but well....we hav to grow up.....though the 3 of us ain't too 2gether anymore...each wif his own life.....we do still contact n all....as both are in australia....so long distance relationship mebe??lolx....
as for the 5 gurls.....1 went over to new zealand.....we do maintain close touch in the beginning but yet again it gradually drops n now...it's....down to zero...haven heard from her 4 months.....n she n i were 'heng-tai-chi-mui'.....our once close relationship and everytin shared(thoughts and opinions) were none no more....partly my fault as well.....but...i dunno y oso....i dunno when can our contact be mend-ed again.....1 went to aussy doin linguistic majoring in japanese.....lolx...she once told me dat my eccentricity influenced her to the beauty of japanese language...lolx...n i thought to myself....i was inluential at 1 point of time.....lolx....we oni kept in touch wif each other tru msn....n we shared lotsa all things too.....though nowadayz it's kinda sore...due to lots of reasons....but well at least she's got a bf now already!liek wat she's wishing for all the time...so i'm happy 4 her as well...God bless every1.....another too i still keep in touch wif in msn who currently is in canada!!n she alwayz gimme korean info!!n most of my korean songs were from her....lolx n she is one wif lots of stories to tell....haha and sum of it is so funny....especially the things regarding edward n gang......me a japanese fanatic n she a korean fanatic....haha we share "culture" differences.......blur case person liek me at times!!.......another 2 i do meet them ocassionally.....1 of them even already had a son....and i'm the godpa....lolx....though i've neva really done much...lolx....this r but the few people who 4 me means most as frenz to me.....

in the end this post is about people changing thru time.....in another sense.....do ppl grow up and think differently of the meaning of frenz??or is it dat ppl grow bored of them n do so??or perhaps becoz growing up comes wif lots more of other resposibility and problems 2gether....dat people hav less time or neva thought about the meaning of frenz??or is just frenz but a naive and silly word 4 those who cling so much on it.....true frenz......has it got to be somebody???surely it couldn't be just anybody....definitely not everybody........is it den dat is nobody???am i but dat who cling to this tiny lil hope dat mebe sumday i'll find a true fren, 1 dat i can truly share things wif without having to ever wonder.....how long will this last??i suppose i've gotta grow out of my fantasy....n punch some holey reality unto myself.....there ain't no such a thing.....none.....well......i guess den...not all frenz are really frenz.....perhaps most more an aquantiance.....as once a person had said such to me....so long as u're a fren to me.....feel free to find me if u ever hav anytin.....i'd gladly help in anyway.....in this case...listening would be my trump card...or so they say...:P

well...here's a song from younha....one of the best singer in my list...n her songs is just nice.....well...hehe sumhow this song fits into this post.....~~
do enjoy n thx 4 ur time....

Younha-My song and .....

Lyrics

I made a song for you, my friend
I made a song that I will sing for you
Filling my life with many beautiful lights
And a thousand melodies
You are my paradise

I made a song for you, my dream
I made a song that I will sing for you, my friend
Falling in love with every part of your life
Until the end of time
I love you more
than my life

I wanna know you more
When you call me an angel
When you closely look into my eyes

Even though my love for you may fade away
I wanna give you more than words ever say
Cause I believe in you
And my song will fill the air when we're apart

Even though my love for you may fade away
I wanna let my words be true to the end of time
Cause I believe you'll never forget
and I won't forget the song in my heart

Every time when I was down
You always came around
And you love all the lights in my life

I am gonna sing forever
I am gonna sing forever

Close your eyes
I wanna give you more than words ever said
Cause I believe in you
And my song will fill the air when we're apart

Even though my love for you may fade away
I wanna let my words be true to the end of time
Cause I believe you'll never forget
And I won't forget this song in my heart

I wanna sing for you my friend
I wanna sing for you with all my heart
I wanna sing for you my dream
I wanna sing for you my...


6 comments:

Rainie-依婷 said...

Rey gor, your blog so long lar...
Me also blur blur while reading it..
But the song you intro here "Younha-My song" is very nice.
hehe!
Have a nice day!

*««AiLinG~YuRi»»* said...

haha paiseh oh rainie mui.....i will try to change...:P

themissL said...

hey im stil alive laaaaa..sorry...really sorry..i o u lots haha. u can write man..write so long..mis u =)

lyv

*««AiLinG~YuRi»»* said...

wah!!lolx...lyvia....din expect u reply me here loh...mana lu pergi??apa o o....dun hav la k...

Leo said...

fine lo... read finish the whole post oso cant c me... TT

*««AiLinG~YuRi»»* said...

lolx...u mai lucky loh...coz u not 1 of the 'hi&bye' fren....hahaha!leo dun so siu hei la....u know u got place in my heart geh....:P