Tuesday, June 2, 2009

lovin me life...:P

work brought me to tau sar piah island last weekend!!!though probably i'm more attached to mainland butterworth den island but still the tau sar piah,char kuay teow and cendol keeps me there!!!not to forget the wovey-wavey sea....i kinda miss it....looking at it once again while crossing the bridge gives me a calm n sweet feeling.....the sea....is a great sight....i thought to myself....i just love looking at the sea....tried to take a pic of the view from my fone....but....haha....i guess my fone can't produce much of a sight....haha...


jam on penang bridge......pukul 7 lebih....

me...trying to take a pic of the view.....of the calming sea.....

anyhow,work had been great....hehe...managed to be the top performer on saturday though lost out on sunday.....oh well!!at least i managed to outperform every1 else 4 once!!tee-hee!!there's this other promotional booth as well next to ours....wall's durian runtuh and enfagrow....oni recently did i noe dat many products are from nestle....haha....so slow of me....met this guy over from enfagrow....who looks older den me but is actually younger den me by a year....haha....is a fun guy(n he's called johnson...lolx...)...though looking at him....and comparing myself...i probably look imature....lolx....n there's this 2 gurls in his team whom i stole some glances occasionally during work...haha....kinda cute....^^as u noe leh...i shy shy meh...so neva did any tokin to them...haha...till the last hour of work....all of a sudden....almost as if by chance....we spoke....haha....oh they seem quite nice afta all....spoke on ourselves and all....and mind me...lolx...i even skipped work dat hour and chat-ed wif them...hahaha....opps...hope my boss ain't reading this....XD...at least i made more new frens....

anyway i've got a new fone!!it's a sony w705....absolutely lovin it~~!!tee~hee!!thank u very much to my auntie and mummy for getting it from singapore at a much cheaper price!!!(saved around rm500 oh....)though wif this purchase i hav officially used up the entire paycheck i just had...lolx....dear panasonic...pls hurry and pay me my remaining paycheck!!!anyway here's the lovey pics of my new fone!!(ain't a good photographer pls do forgiv..^^)





revival of my cute lil minies!!!welcome back to the world!!^^

working at rembau this weekend!!dun get to go johor but anytin's fine...hehe....do pray 4 journey mercy and blessing oh!!!going to drive boss punya hilux......pressure ohh...but at least it's auto!!!wahahaha.....money money money....come find ur way in me!!!looking 4ward to many things...hopefully....life will turn out great 4 me oh!!!it's been great and hopefully it continues!!hehe...can't wait to get back to uni....kinda miss studying.....4 now....^^

ĥāŘăBǒЈĩ~P sleeeeppzzz!!!pigunhada!!!oyasumi nasaiii!!

No comments: