Tuesday, December 2, 2008

tired~~~tired~~~tired~~~

new sem.....gotten pretty much more obese.....tired.....reluctant to continue life as it is.....disappointed.....n none would understand how i feel.....

holz....was empty.....pretty much stuck at home watching shows and doin notin....coz there's no job at all!!the world's recession is sooooo bad.....i hav to check my spending even tighter den b4......other den some occasional help out at my father's office...there wasn't much to do....wasted myself in shows and some games....but oso hardly play games...apparently no much mood for it.....

Watt's night is approved...good news....meaning lotsa works to come too.....christmas play is coming.....christmas is coming......many holidayz 4 this sem....meaning....many chances for procrastination.....but seemingly....the last result had much of an impact on me.....i'd actually done my revision n tutorials 4 the week....sumtin even i would shun to believe if were told....but hopefully i can keep this up....slowly n slowly....i'm changing......

well...smss reunion is on next friday.....can meet back old old frens.....hehe though sum of them may not be in malaysia currently.....but well...at least some outing 4 me....!!hopefully everytin goes well 4 me now....havin some financial crisis.....hopefully can be solved smoothly.....gotta pray!!so far everytin is still intact....so i should make efforts to do beta......hope still got......jia you every1!! and to me!!

oh well...here's the cheesecake cake dat has yet been post den....



recently....i've been listening to Round Table(sum feat. Nino)....hav very good vocalist and songs...which really suits me...:P perhaps mebe u can search sum n listen 4 urself...:P
really good songs....!!

No comments: